FISRT STEP IN 2023

 Hallo guys! whats'up!

lamaaa banget aku ga buka blog ini...huhuhu so miss u all my viewers. i'm 24 y.o now. It's to long time not writte here. So, today i begin this years with a new story, new experinece, and new day exactly. I'm a teacher in the elementary school now. But, today i follow a program from kemendikbud. it called "PPG Prajabatan 2022" So from now, i will share my new knowladge in the PPG and many experiences in here. I'm ao happy, here i met many friends. i think, it's my second chance i feel learning in the University. I'm in Universitas Negeri Surabaya, and i will through a brand new day and a wonderful day after this. see u in the next story yeahhhhh..... 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRATEGI PEMBELAJARAN "STRATEGI PENYAMPAIAN DAN PENGELOLAAN"

INTRO " i'm "

CONTOH PENGEMBANGAN RPP KURIKULUM 2013 KELAS IV SEMESTER I TEMA 2 SUBTEMA 1 PEMBELAJARAN 1